Trending Now

25/recent/ticker-posts

Jodhpur’s Ravindra Kabra turn his house garden as the valley of beautiful and amazing flowers and named to it "Gokul-The valley of flowers"

 



Ravindra Kabra, a resident of Kumachan House at Medti Gate in jodhpur after realizing his love for plants has given his house garden such a form that it is no longer seems less than a valley filled with colourful flowers and give the name of 'gokul- the valley of flowers' to it.

Jodhpur's 'Gokul - The Valley of Flowers', which is a treasure of 7000 plants of various species of the country and abroad has now become recognized as a tourist destination for the people of the country and abroad. After seeing   the amazing variety of colorful fragrance plants and herbal plants no one can live without being hypnotized here.

Ravindra Kabra considers trees and plants like his children

After hearing the word  Valley of Flowers, the first place that comes to your mind would be related to the valley smelling of flowers located in hilly places like Kashmir or Himachal or in some other beautiful plains. But, Ravindra Kabra a resident of Kumachan House at Medti Gate, Jodhpur has given his house garden the form of a valley filled with fragrant flowers due to his attachment to the plants. He look after every plant as his own children.

Gokul-The valley of flowers

In the memory of his grandfather Ravindra has created 'Gokul-The Valley of Flowers'

Ravindra Kabra who has been gardening for the last 50 years grew interested in plants when he was just 10 years old and used to go to different gardens with his grandfather Gokulchand Kabra. At the same time, he also learned to gardening. In the memory of his grandfather Ravindra has named this garden as 'Gokul - The Valley of Flowers'.

Gardening gave new life to Ravindra who had gone through depression for long

Ravindra Kabra says- "Earlier I had a steel factory and I also run an electronic items showroom but unfortunately no work was successful and these circumstances led me to the depression. During that time, my desire to live life was completely gone. Nearly three years passed like this, then suddenly a voice came from my heart that why shouldn’t I start my passion as a business. After that I started maintaining people's garden at a small level. About after a year I got a big project from ‘Ansals  Group Daily’ in Jodhpur. Along with this I worked on government and defense projects in different cities. Then I gave my whole focus to my work as a landscape consultant. It would not be wrong to say that it is because of these plants that I have got new life today.



You will find rare species of plants in ‘Gokul - The Valley of Flowers’

Ravindra's garden has flowers blooming in all seasons. In addition to Holland's tulips, there are 250 different species of roses in different colors, including adenium, lilium, iris, hydrangea, azalea, halocornia, daffodils, orchids, carnations, dombia and boganvellia. Apart from these, fragrant plants include Swarna Champa, Green Champa, Juhi, Jasmine, Mogra. Medicinal plants have many species including cinnamon, Tejapata, cloves, pepper basil. These rare and new species of plants are sourced from India and abroad. From 7 am to 11 am every day, living in the garden, the Kabra, who are maintaining their essence, are also teaching free gardening to the people.

Praise by people of 'Gokul - The Valley of Flowers' is the biggest achievement of my life: Ravindra

Considering the care of each plant in this garden as his greatest responsibility Ravindra Kabra says- “It is very difficult for me to describe every change and success that has come in my life due to these plants. My only effort is  not let a single plant die due to carelessness. I also work with other workers engaged in the care of these plants so that, I can learn from them and teach them through my experiences. God is very pleased that he has chosen me for this job"

Post a Comment

0 Comments